And what summer wouldn't be complete without the Lagoon trip? Bailee was a little nervous about the rides, warmed up a little to the simple, not so wreckless ones. She liked the car rides. Chesley on the other hand, was all over the crazy rides. She loved the Lady Bug Drop, said it make her tummy
Sunday, July 26, 2009
And what summer wouldn't be complete without the Lagoon trip? Bailee was a little nervous about the rides, warmed up a little to the simple, not so wreckless ones. She liked the car rides. Chesley on the other hand, was all over the crazy rides. She loved the Lady Bug Drop, said it make her tummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOLLLYYYY CRAPPPP!! I about died when I saw you updated. Good job. Keep it up so that we can keep up. Man I am funny.
I'm so glad you are back amongst the blogging world. Fun to see some new pictures!!!
Post a Comment